Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Start Of My Summer!





The beginning of my summer has been filled with very fun days!

-My neighbor Kamille Odom and I had a girl's night out! We drove in the convertible blasting to songs from Legally Blonde and ate Orange Leaf, her favorite place! She wore my sunglasses and pretended to be a celebrity.

-I traveled to South Africa with my family to see the World Cup and a safari. It was incredible!

-I put together a cute chair for my mom which took a lot longer than I thought it would!

-I found a new hobby of mine. I love to garden! Today I planted strawberries! I hope they grow.

-My little brother Logan and I went on a little date. We went to his favorite place which is Panda Express then I surprised him with hawaiian ice. He had to close his eyes the whole time. He pulled out my chair and threw away my plate! So adorable!

-We got cute pictures with Cooper in the Mini Cooper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home