Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mediterranean Backpacking Trip with my Dad!


My dad decided that when each of his kids graduates from high school, he wants to take them on an adventurous trip of their choice anywhere in the world. It happens to be my turn and I chose a backpacking trip through the Mediterranean countries. We have no reservations, no plans, and a few objectives. Our objectives are called ‘The Six 10‘s’. They are: Visit 10 Countries, Help 10 Strangers, Do 10 Things I’ve Never Done Before, See 10 Amazing Things, Take 10 Specific Pictures, and Take Pictures With 10 Unusual People. We boarded our first flight and landed in Barcelona, Spain. From Barcelona, we traveled to Tossa de Mar, Spain. This is where I am right now. I love this area. It is so romantic and beautiful. Today, we hiked to a castle and ended up winding through a cobble stoned village. It was so amazing! I bought a pair of pants that are extremely popular here in Spain. Everybody is wearing them. They are the pants that Jasmine wears on Aladdin...very middle eastern looking. They are baggy and elastic around the ankles. They are so comfortable and I can’t wait to wear them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home