Sunday, August 8, 2010

Zermatt, Switzerland!


Today we traveled to Zermatt, Switzerland! We've spent a lot of time here which I love! I love the scenery here! It is a very low valley filled with darling building and covered in geraniums. The Alps tower over the valley. It is breath taking! We went to the highest point possible in Europe that you can get to by tram! It was incredible! Such a great view! I also took a big nap today because I was so tired...we actually slept right through dinner! So once I woke up at 9:30, we worried everything would be closed. So we took a walk through downtown Zermatt and found a small crepe shop. These crepes were the best things I have ever eaten! They were so good! Good thing it was a long walk back to the hotel! ;) Tomorrow morning we have a 7 hour train ride to Venice, Italy! I can't wait to get there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home