Friday, August 13, 2010

Dubrovnik, Croatia!


Well, we survived the long journey to Dubrovnik! I didn't think I'd make it at times. It was a full 24 hours of travel! We got in late and slept so well! Today was definitely our reward! We got up early in the morning and headed to the beach. It wasn't the beach I was expecting. It was white rocks with little places to put chairs. The water was crystal clear and a greenish blue color. It is GORGEOUS here!! I love it!! We laid in the sun for hours! It was so hot that we'd frequently jump in the ocean. The water was pretty cold, but that is what made it feel so good! We got to wash our clothes today which was amazing! I've never been so grateful to have clean clothes! Tonight, we're going to get cleaned up, and go to old town Dubrovnik. We'll do get a bite to eat, do some strolling and shopping, then hit the hay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home